Donna has over 25 years’ experience as a facilitator, trainer and coach in the areas of behaviour change, individual and team transformation, and organisational culture change.
Her passion is to inspire individual and team change through facilitating people to go beyond the limitations of what they thought was possible, both within themselves and within their team and organisation. This has led to coaching and training in over 20 countries throughout Asia-Pacific, UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, as well as in diverse industry sectors. The variety and scope of her work has made her aware of, and sensitive to, the unique challenges that exist within different organisations, countries and cultures.
Donna has coached more than 300 people globally and has taken a lead role in programme design, implementation and evaluation with many client organisations. She is best known for her dynamic energy, personable style, use of storytelling and humour, and ability to inspire people to make change in their life and workplace.
Donna’s interest in the human potential for transformation began in her 20s, when she overcame many health issues by a sustainable change of her lifestyle habits. This led to her to co-author a book about changing habits for better health and wellbeing. She also applies her coaching skills to the physical sport of CrossFit.
- Coaching over 300 people with over 2000 hours of client coaching
experience. Group Coaching as well as individual coaching within several industries, such as finance and communications.
- Working with two globally renowned 360 degree tools for Leadership and Behavioral change for over 25 years, worldwide.
- One of Donna’s recent coaching clients was a senior leader who was just moving into board member role within the Crown Relocations and Fine Art Storage in the UK.
- Another recent client was a global manager running two teams across a matrix organsiations, to complete several successful projects.
- Recent Clients include: BHP UK, Commonwealth Bank, Crown Relocations, CSL, First State International, Global Asset Management, Macquarie Bank, Merck, MUFG London, Novarits, Optus, RTA, Rio Tinto, Vodafone, Westpac.
Expertise / Specialisation
- Lifestyle and Behavioral Change Coach
- International Leadership Coach
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach
- Training and Development Specialist
- International Coaching Consultant, based in UK
- Leadership Training and Development Facilitator
- Senior Consultant, OnCourse Consulting
- Lead Consultant, Mindset Matters Group
Education / Business Coaching
- The Leadership Circle – 360 Feedback Coaching
- Human Synergistics – Lifestyles Inventory
- Accredited DiSC Behavioural Profile System
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Learning to Learn – Accelerated Adult Learning practices