Karlie is an experienced and sought-after executive coach, leadership specialist, and trusted advisor. She is known as an insightful and supportive coach who challenges thoughtfully, so leaders can identify and build on their unique strengths, uncover blind spots and opportunities, and optimise their impact on teams and business outcomes.
Karlie has built her deep expertise through 20+ years’ experience as a senior HR leader working across industries including mining, banking and finance, government, logistics and professional services, both in Australia and overseas. She holds a Degree in Business (HR), an Advanced Diploma in the Neuroscience of Leadership and an IECL coaching credential. Karlie offers a range self-evaluation and 360 feedback tools (including Human Synergistics and Korn Ferry).
Karlie’s skills include coaching at all levels including executives, senior leaders and high potentials; people and culture strategy; culture change; talent management; leadership development programs; core values programs; respect, belonging, diversity equity and inclusion; employee experience; learning experience; talent and career development; performance and recognition programs; and organisational development.
- Following the appointment of a new CEO to a multi-national company, led the design and delivery of the global culture and development strategy. Responsible for coaching all high potentials (globally) who were identified as successors for executive and general management roles. Significantly impacted senior internal promotions and improved the culture results by 15%.
- Defined and led the implementation of an enterprise-wide organisational development and learning strategy. Business owner and senior coach for company-wide coaching program. Resulted in measured improvements in engagement and employee experience, as well as key DE&I metrics.
- Following a major organisational transition, led a significant culture transformation program including design and implementation of a new culture strategy and a leadership effectiveness and coaching program.
- Coached C-Suite of a significant mining facilities company and facilitated team workshops to improve cohesion, collaboration and business outcomes
- Extensive experience as a senior HR executive manager, leading multiple teams in both local and global capacities.