Robyn is an experienced People and Culture Executive and organisational development specialist, with a 30-year track record in leading enterprise-level change, developing talent and shaping culture. Her broad experience across the public, private and NFP sectors provides her with a deep appreciation for the diverse contexts and challenges faced by leaders. She is passionate about partnering with leaders to unlock more of their potential and make a lasting contribution to their team, organisation and community.
Robyn has led transformation and improvement programs for small businesses, public sector agencies and large corporations, spanning banking and insurance, energy and mining, community and aged services, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, tertiary education, agriculture and the wine industry. Her clients have included BHP Billiton, Anglicare SA, Santos, University of Adelaide and Accolade Wines.
Robyn’s experiential learning approach helps people to clarify their focus, build confidence in their capability and discover what is helping and hindering their progress. Her coaching sessions explore perspective and learning through reflection, test assumptions and gain commitment to action, which generates insight and momentum around change.
Her culture and future leadership programs have been recognised by AHRI (Goldsmith Talent Management Award), the Australian Psychological Society (Workplace Excellence Award for Talent Management) and the Department for Education (finalist for the System Support Award).
- Coaching and team facilitation with the Chairman, CEO and senior leaders of a private agricultural business
- Coaching and culture development with the Chairman, General Manager and senior team of a private wine business
- Participated in a coaching provider’s pro-bono program, coaching leaders within the Make a Wish Foundation
- Coaching a Registrar and senior managers of a regulatory body to facilitate cultural change and improve team performance
- Coaching two business owners participating in the Kangaroo Island Farm Business Management Program, designed to build economic, environmental and social resilience amongst the farming community in the wake of the 2019-2020 bushfires
- Developed a future leaders and new leader program to strengthen talent pipelines and support transition into school leadership
- Coached Education Directors and leaders in the development of leadership capability
- Extensive experience in coaching leaders through change management processes
- Coached executive participants in The Teleran Group’s flagship, 12-month Executive Leadership Development
- Coached executives in stand-alone programs to enhance their leadership impact (e.g., CFO of a construction company, Director, Interior Design of an architectural firm, public sector leaders)
- Internal coach for high potential leaders within a global healthcare and pharmaceutical company
- Extensive use of personality and 360-degree assessments to build self-awareness of leadership impact and development opportunities